Wednesday, January 23, 2008

2008

A brand new year. Here are some events during the december holidays... I know i am a bit slow on updating my blog. Please bear with me. =]


First stop, we have dr at the emmy's a fine production by the play play fun fun ministry, backed by the undying support of the youths!





Little Jon and Me



fellowship ministry or best known as the play play fun fun ministry




... Actually thats the only few good photos i have... bummer... i didn't even take any photos from the event..
Next stop... The zoo! Which i don't have any good pictures of. Sigh...


Anyway... i would say that besides the few excursions and fun that i have, the most memorable moments were probably the church camp and the mission trip. God was moving during both occasions and it impacted me even further to give my heart to the Lord. Not just fractions of my life. Mission trip like last year was full of never ending suprises. And with every passing moment.. The God i serve continued to reveal his wonders to me..





Matthew...





Whun





My wonderful youth grp



Matthew with my jacket.. (whom some of the people at sch think its act seh...)





God had used his children to speak to me.. in great ways.. i shan't say what he told me... But act it out... For lip serviced is redundant..

Lord forgive me as i have sinned repeatedly against you. Just yesterday, the flesh took over me and pride overwhelmed me. Let me learn how to tame my tongue as you have commanded. I pray for your grace and mercy to fall over me...

Live in the righteous and all else shall be given to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home