Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hi people! Yay! The O'levels are finally over. Joash can finally relax and slack now. Haha. Blogging and baking at Peter's house now. I have been staying at his house for 3 days, 2 nights and I have not bath. Stinky me now. I am feeling so sticky now.

I am feeling so tired cause I have been baking and baking and baking these 3 days. Thank GOD there's Belle and Christine to help. Both the girls came yesterday. And a few of us were slacking. Jerome, Belle, Jerryl (Peter's flat-mate) and me played heart-attack. The one where your objective is to get all the cards the same number. Once you get all the same number, you must shout HEART ATTACK and you get to whack the hand on the top.

Belle was so slow la. O well, that's typical of her. Once, I got all the same number and I stood up to whack because it makes me feel tall cause all of them are sitting and I used a lot of force. And guess what? Who did I whack? The table. OUCH! And everyone was laughing at me. :( Poor EQ.

Haha but baking with all of them was fun. Jerome was the joker man. Actually, I wanted to sleep when Belle and Christine came but I cannot sleep peacefully. Cause the two of them are like sotongs. So I decided to give up my beauty sleep to supervise the two of them.

Belle and I was disturbing Christine cause she was the one watching Heroes and leaving the two of us to baking and moulding the cookies so we decided to take the magnet spider from Peter's fridge and to put it on her neck but she knew it. So not fun already. And next, cause the two of us were bored to death, not understanding a single thing about heroes. We decided to take ice and put inside Christine's shirt. MISSION FAILED! :(

Okay let's make a guess. Who is the one posting? BELLE, CHRISTINE, EQ OR JEROME?


























.
.
.
Its BELLEY WELLEY! :)
P.S: No prizes for guessing its for fun. LOL :P

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Janinez said...

OMG you guys are so lame.

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Joash said...

lol. we were just bored. haha it seemed like the best thing to do at that time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home